IgNite (UI) - Config.
IgNite Configuration Tab
Tip - 3ds Max plugin help
Clicking on the question mark in the header will open this help document page.
20. Global Settings
Set your 3ds Max preferences.
- Force Perspective View - check this to force 3ds Max to always use a perspective viewport.
- Shaded Mode on File Open - will always open in shaded mode.
- Force Orthographic View - check this to force 3ds Max to always use an orthographic viewport.
- Object Colour on File Open - Sets the scene to object colours for faster opening.
- Empty Material on File Open - clears out the material editor so 3ds Max opens faster.
- MAXScript Tools - turns ON/OFF the MAXScript tools in the Standard UI.
21. My View
Save your favourite Viewport configuration for reuse each time you open 3ds Max.
22. Playblast Previews
Set the display preferences and if you wish to open files after it renders.
23. Custom MAXScript Loader
Set the file path for up to 12 MAXScripts. Enter a name for the description and this will appear in the Standard Tools Tab. IgNite (UI) - Standard
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?