Illumi (UI) - Helper
The Illumi logo displays the plugin icon in the viewport. You can adjust the logo size if required.
Every HDRI loaded into Illumi is listed with a corresponding thumbnail image.
- (+) - click the plus to add a new HDRI file to Illumi. This will open the Illumi (UI) - Helper to select the new HDRI.
- (X) - click the cross to delete the selected HDRI from Illumi.
- Switch Selected HDRI - select another HDRI in the list and click switch. This will swap to the selected.
- OK - click ok to apply.
Tip - Double-click to swap
If you double-click the HDRI in the list it swaps the HDRI to the new one. This is the same as clicking on the buttons above.
03. HDRI Image
Illumi sets up the lighting by default. These are guide-only settings and should be adjusted.
- Use Sun - turn ON/OFF the sunlight.
- Show Dome Environment - turn ON/OFF the dome environment in the render.
- Show Background - show in the viewport.
Sliders - adjust these as required.
- Light exposure - adjusts the lighting exposure
- Image exposure - adjusts the HDRI exposure.
- Sharp shadows - adjust for soft shadows.
- F-Stop - adjust the camera F-Stop.
- Rotation - rotate the light rig and HDRI.
- Create Setup Camera - adds a new physical camera if none are in the scene.
- Pick Camera - pick an existing camera in the scene.