Unite (UI) - Archive
Tip - 3ds Max plugin help
Clicking on the question mark in the header will open this help document page.
Select the file types to archive.
- Select the directory path to save to.
- Chose a Saved Path to Use.
- Click on (+) save a Path based on the Selected Path setting.
- Click on the dropdown list to select from the previously saved paths.
- Select a Project Name for your archive.
Click on the button to save the project. Unite will automatically create subfolders based on the Archive Settings above. All files will automatically be re-pathed to these folders.