Unite (UI) - Archive
Tip - 3ds Max plugin help
Clicking on the question mark in the header will open this help document page.
09. Archive settings
Select the file types to archive.
10. Archive path
- Select the directory path to save to.
- Chose a Saved Path to Use.
- Click on (+) save a Path based on the Selected Path setting.
- Click on the dropdown list to select from the previously saved paths.
- Select a Project Name for your archive.
11. Archive project
Click on the button to save the project. Unite will automatically create subfolders based on the Archive Settings above. All files will automatically be re-pathed to these folders.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?